This Instrumentation Seminar will be held in Spanish.
The exact dates and location will be announced soon.
- Chemical regimes and requirements for online monitoring
- New guidelines for feedwater, boiler water and steam
- Sampling systems: specifications and engineering guidelines (VGB, IAPWS)
- Analytical methods and analyzers: conductivity, degassed conductivity, sodium, silica, pH and dissolved oxygen
- Techniques for quality assurance and maintenance planning
- Water-steam cycle monitoring requirements for thermal power plants
Chemical and environmental engineers, instrumentation technicians, maintenance personnel, quality control managers, process and water treatment engineers, consultants, utilities operators, corporate chemical personnel, process engineers, instrumentation technicians, maintenance personnel, quality control managers, process and water treatment engineers, consultants, utility operators, corporate chemical personnel, instrumentation & control engineers
Presenters and Moderators
- Michael Rziha, honorary fellow of IAPWS and vice chair of the Power Cycle Chemistry working group (PPC) and member of several VGB committies (Germany), PPCHEM AG
- Sebastian Meller, Local sales manager Latin America, Swan Análisis Chile
The exact venue will be announced soon.
Registration and Fees
Early Bird Fee: 200 USD
Regular Fee: 250 USD
- The registration fee includes lunch buffet on both days, dinner on the first day, and coffee breaks during the seminar
- The fee also includes a subscription to the PPCHEM® Journal for 12 months
The registration fee does not include hotel and transfers
For more details and to register please contact Jairo Rodriguez: email@example.com, phone: +57 317 3673681